SUNRISE AT MYSON CHAMPA-KINGDOM
EARLY START TO MY SON CHAMPA - KINGDOM FOR SUNRISE
(MY SON HOLYLAND)
* Joining Group tour: max 20 persons
* Daily Depatures at 04:45 AM, Return at: 09:00 AM
In Duy Phu village , Duy Xuyen district, Quang Nam province , at My Son valley, there is still a most important complex of Hindu temple - towers which is a symbol of ChamPa art and continuosly developed from the 4th century to the 13th century.
The ancient ChamPa people were raised to be “the masters of artin building brick “. So far the technique in building the ancient temple - towers of ChamPa people remains controversial . The brick were smoothed and laid closely and securely without mortar . My Son ‘s value is also refected in the art of lively and fine sculpture and carving on brick , store from the images of deties , priests , dances , plants , animals and sacrifices...
Because of its prominent value as an example of cultural exchange and integration of external cultures , especially the art and architecture of Hinduism with the native culture , combined with lively refection of the ChamPa Kingdom in south east culture history , in december 1999 , Unesco listed My Son a word cultural heritage.
Why do we get to this place at 06:00 AM! So Early???
Here is our reasons:
- Enjoy the sunrises on top of holy mountain at 06:00AM
- Avoid of noisy & hot weather starting at 10 am.
- Spend more times to see & discover the beauty of Ancient buildings of the ChamPa Kingdom.
- The ancient ruins with not many tourists.
- Plan many things for the rest of the day
Pick up : 04:45 AM – 05: 00 AM at your hotel.
Departure : 5:00 AM, arrival at 06:00 AM.
Excursion : 2 hours at the Holy site.
The sun rises at : 6.00 AM inside the Holy site.
Return Tour Bus at 08:00AM.
Back Hoian at 09:00AM.
End Tour & Say goodbye.
- All transportation ( Hotel Pick Up only, not drop off)
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fee.
- Light breakfast: sandwish, banana, cold bottle of water